The rose is the main symbol of love and beauty! Since ancient times, the petals of the rose was used both as a cosmetic for women and as a treatment for various ailments. The rose water thus obtained by steam distillation of fresh rose petals, has many beneficial properties caring our skin! We present the 5 most important!
1) The rose water is used both to prevent and treat acne. It can be used for deep cleaning of the skin and to "open" clogged skin pores, due to its antibacterial properties. This prevents acne and pimples.
2) reduces the redness and skin rashes, as having antiinflammatory properties. Unlike other products, rose water leaves your skin smooth, without drying. Ideal for after shaving as it leaves the skin soft and fragrant!
3) contains vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant. Vitamin C rose will help protect skin cells from the harmful aktinovolies.To rose water can be used for the prevention of sunburn or to cool your skin from the heat!
4) Maintain a balance of natural ph and provides deep hydration. Furthermore it is beneficial for all skin types, from very dry up oily acne problems. Ideal for sensitive skin that is not allowed to use "heavy" toiletries!
5) Tones and tightens the skin and prevents wrinkles. Frequent use will leave your skin glowing and soft, as it helps to restore elasticity.